So as you can see, I have not blogged on this site in quite some time! We got some exciting news (see the last post) and imagine that... my life because instantly busier!
I attempted a 365 day challenge once before and it become overwhelming! I felt I needed to take and post outstanding pictures each day and quite frankly... my life is not always that blog worthy or even photo worthy but it is my life and I love it!
So this new challenge seemed more reasonable! A weekly post, I can probably handle that! My friend Melissa over at The Parnell Crew started this challenge so I thought I would jump on board. I need to pick up my camera more frequently and improve my skills so here's to the new year, new camera (sort of) and new skills!
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad that you're joining me Amy!!!! I started a new blog at http://proj3ct52.blogspot.com just for the Project 52. It's the only way I could keep it all straight and stay sane!!! Hoping y'all will join me there!
ReplyDelete